četvrtak, 30. rujna 2010.

Phenomenon

Since the smoke or the mist was getting thicker we lost our path and decided just to walk straight. At least until we get out of it we will be able to find our way. We walked for a long while.
«Hmmm....I couldave sworn I saw this black spot before,that means....we are going in CIRCLES! I cant believe it!!! We are lost!» Flame was histeric. «Calm down Flame....If you havent noticed there are spots everywhere around the field..» I said. But I felt lost too. I didnt know where I was going. We were quiet for a while.
«Hey...do you hear that?» Peter asked. I look around. «I dont hear anything...» I was confused,so was Claire. «Hush!» Flame yelled. I was shocked he behaved like that. Flame,Kyle and Peter looked like they were warmed up for something? Like they were in a good mood. Hard to be in a good mood when youre lost in the middle of nowhere. «Whats wrong with you guys?» Claire asked. «You behave like youre ....» Claire stopped and looked at me. «...in love...» I finished the sentance. «The singing,the boys can only hear it! Quick,we gotta get them out of here find something usefull!» We soon ran all over the place but ended up acomplishing nothing. Suddanly something was coming from the mist. I could see the red eyes and after that I saw ghosts. They didnt attack me or Claire,they just hoover pass us. «What? Why they didnt attack us?» Claired asked. «They cant see us. Only the poisoned ones,which are in this case....» I soon realized we left the guys there. «Lets move!» We ran as fast as we could. The ghosts were coming slowly. I managed to find a rope. «Grab that end!» I say to Claire. We circled a few times around them until we tied them up. We pulled them as hard as we could. The ghosts attacked. «Watch out!» I yell and close my eyes. But I didnt feel anything. I look up and see the ghosts are on Flame,Peter and Kyle. «They are killing them!» Claire yelled. «Think of something Gana,think....think!» I say to myself. «Maybe if they cant feel anything...» I said quietly and put my hand on Flame. The last bits of my ice power froze them for a little while. At least until we get out of the mist. The ghosts stopped attacking them and disappeared. «Lets get them out of here,fast!»
* * *

I unfreeze Flame,Kyle and Peter. «What happened?» Peter asked. «We saved your lives...» Claire said. «Actually...Gana did.» she said that when I wasnt listening. They all thanked me for what Ive done. I didnt feel heroic at all. I was thinking of how couldave I done that? I know I lost a lot of my ice powers. I knew if I freeze them that that would destroy the ghosts for sure but there werent many chances that I would be able to unfreeze them later. I was so scared that I wont be able to do it. No more using elemental powers. As I was thinking Flame sit next to me. «Where now?» he asked. I breathe in and out. I look at the brightest star in the sky. «Over there?» I said pointing at the horizon where we could see a temple. «And there is....?» Flame asked. I knew that there is either something that's gonna help us clear things out or......