utorak, 28. rujna 2010.

Fountain of Life

«I told you where to find me?» I was really confused. Flame explaind everything what happened there. «Wow...If I'm loosing all my powrs now I wonder how I get the time traveling ability...» As we were flying I noticed we are crossing a place that hasnt been affected by the war..yet. It's like a forest,or a garden or something. «Lets land here. Maybe we can find some food.» Flame suggested. So we landed on a valley that kinda reminded me of Avalar and the Spirit valley next to the fallen mistfalls village. How I miss that place. «Gana? Are you comming?» Flame asked. I was blank for a second but then a looked at him. «No, I think I'll stay here and rest for a while. You go.» Peter,Claire and Kyle nodded and left in search for food. I layed down,but then I felt someone standing above me. «You're not going,eh?» I asked Flame. «Hah,no. I decided to stay here and...protect you!»
«Oh now I fell down to that level where I need your protection,huh?»
«Yep! You need me....» He said. That was kind of wieard,in a way...but I laughed. «Well you're right...I do need you Flame. Very much» I said. Then we look at eachother for a few seconds. «Uhmm...» I tryed to say something. It was getting a little awkward. «...I'll close my eyes for a few minutes. Wake me up when those 3 come back,ok?» Flame noded. I put my head down and fall asleep.
* * *

«Hey! We found something!» I heard Peter from the distance. As I opened my eyes I noticed Flame was quite close to me. «Eh...Flame,wake up! They found something in the woods.» we get up. «You have got to see this!» Claire said. We followed them. They led us to a fountain. The trees were quiet, the flowers were still. Fireflyes lighten up the beautifull place that I like to call paradise alsongside the sparkling moonlight. The sky was clear, dark blue with stars gathered up like little ants. A light,warm wind started to blow and woke up the trees as they started to dance to the song of crikets...and a beautifull sound of water coming from the fountain. I think I fell in love. I never want to leave this place.
«You found me.....» a misteryous voice said.
«Huh?» we were confused. We looked around but saw noone.
«Down here,right infornt of you....» We looked down
«Where are you? Who is this?» Kyle asked.
«Allow me to introduce myself...I am the Fountain of Life. I am a guide for the ones who lost theyr true path.»
We were shocked. «Fountain?» Claire said.
«Fountain of Life?» I started «I thought.....well,a lot of great dragons say that you dont exist..»
«Thats because they never needed me. I appear as an illusion to the ones that need my guidence. Only for the ones who truly need my help. I do not play God with the ones who dont need me yet keep praying for my apperance...»
This was amazing. I actually met the fountain of life. «So this place,the woods,crikets,flowers,clear skyes,everything that is too good to be true in now-a-days is just...»
«...an illusion,yes.» the fountain interupted Peter.
«It is time for you to go...follow that path,do not get distracted by the gentle singing....»
Soon the place I called paradise faded away and we got surounded by dry lands, burned down trees,and smoke...a lot of smoke. «Who could possibly sing in this gravy yard?» Flame asked.
«Cmon...let's just follow this path, and whoever sings,dont listen!» I say. We followed the path,unaware what teriffying things are just waiting desperatly for an audience to arrive. And they start singing.