«We have been searching for it for hours now...lets just lay down right...here!» Flame said. «On train tracks? No way!» I said.
«Hey you two,what about this?» Peter yelled. Flame and I walked to him. He found a little tunnel. We manage to go in there and have a rest. But it wasnt too long when... «Wake up!» Peter shook me and Flame. «What?» Flame asked. «Shhhh! I heard something....» Peter said. I started to listen very carefully. After a few minutes «I dont hear anything.» Flame said. Neither do I.
«Its 2 a.m. Its dark outside. They are better hunters in the dark....» I got scared «Ive heard them,theyre hear...» Sudanlly we hear something coming from the end of the tunnel. We exit our shelter. «Ok guys grab something very sharp.» I said. Each of us found something long and sharp «You will go straight for the neck. Thats theyr blind spot. It will disorientate them for a while,but only for a little while! After you did that...run as fast as you can. Peter, climb my back,now!» So he did. Flame and I stayed low and quiet,and kept listening to the footsteps coming from the distance,and another unfamiliar sound. «Here he is!» Flame said. «Stop!» Peter said. «Its not a machine!» The thing we heard runing,was actually a young boy. Id give him 19. It looked like he was runing from someone. As soon as he saw us he stopped and pointed a gun at us. We froze. «Wait! Dont shoot us!» I said. The boy was breathing really fast. «Come with me if you want to live!» He said and ran away. We looked at each other,then we heared motor sounds not so far from us. «Motorcycles?» Flame said. «Runed by machines...go!» We ran after that boy. Two motorcycles cought up to us. One of them drove next to me. Ahead of us there was a post. I pushed it to the left side and it crashed into it. Flame grabbed a sharp piece of metal and pierced it thru the motorcycle that was driving next to him. It crashed down.
«Nice move.» Gana.
«Thanks!» Flame
We stoped runing. «Well at least we got rid of those pests...» Flame
«And we lost the boy!» Gana
«Up here!!» we heard that boy and followed his voice. He led us to the exit of the tunnel and we climb a large rock. He showed us the downtown of Los Angeles,the part from where we first came. It was overruned by transporters,aerostats and T-800's.«Thanks to you they know we are here!» the boy said and turned around. «Hey wait! You cant just leave us here!» Peter yelled. «Oh yea? Well watch me doing it...»
«Stop!» I yell. He turned to me.
«Look at us... We are tired,hungry...we really need your help...please.»
The boy looked at each of us. Then he breathes in and out. «Follow me...» he said.
***
We soon reached a building. It looked like it was about to colapse. I was worried a bit. «Its o
k...its safe here.» He said. We enter the building. The boy lights small fire in a flower pot and gives us food. We ate,but we saved a part of the food for later. «So whats your name boy?» Flame asked. «Im Kyle...» Then I felt goosebumps. Oh my God... Kyle... «Im Flame. This is Gana and Peter.»
«So your all by yourself here?» Peter asked,«Yes...»
«Arent you afraid that you will get caught?»
«Each and everyday...»
Thats a good answer.We talked a bit then we went to sleep. After a few hours I felt a hard,cold,metal hand grabbing my neck.
«Look at us... We are tired,hungry...we really need your help...please.»
The boy looked at each of us. Then he breathes in and out. «Follow me...» he said.
***
We soon reached a building. It looked like it was about to colapse. I was worried a bit. «Its o
k...its safe here.» He said. We enter the building. The boy lights small fire in a flower pot and gives us food. We ate,but we saved a part of the food for later. «So whats your name boy?» Flame asked. «Im Kyle...» Then I felt goosebumps. Oh my God... Kyle... «Im Flame. This is Gana and Peter.»«So your all by yourself here?» Peter asked,«Yes...»
«Arent you afraid that you will get caught?»
«Each and everyday...»
Thats a good answer.We talked a bit then we went to sleep. After a few hours I felt a hard,cold,metal hand grabbing my neck.