nedjelja, 26. rujna 2010.

Being and Nothingness - Prequel-

November 18th, 2021
Pyron: «Messing with time and trying to change the course of the future is dangerous and you know that!»
Gana: «Yes,but I gotta save myself from being a monster while my brain isnt damaged yet!»
Pyron: «But,no...I cant let you do this. If one little thing goes wrong youll kill us all! Remember the butterfly effect! »
Gana: «You know the things I'll do. Look at me. Im a cyborg. I gotta use this opportnity to prevent more bad things to happen,before its too late!»
Pyron: «You better hurry up then...youre running late...and try not to step on the butterfly»
I close my eyes and go back 3 years in the past,right before the machines captured me and brought me to a transporter.

November 18th, 2018
I saw Flame,Peter,Kyle and myself sleeping. The machines came. «Gana!» Flame yelled. I grab his leg and pull him over. I was a little hard on him so when I grabbed him he screamed of pain. He then looks at me.
Flame: «Gana?? But...how...? What ?»
Gana: «Shhh....stay down.»
Peter: «Flame!!»
I grab Peter and Kyle aswell.
Peter: «What the..?»
We all look at the other me being carried away by those machines.
Flame: «Can you explain whats happening?»
Gana: «I came from the future. I want to prevent a certain event from happening. You see,those machines are carrieing me to a transporter,where there are a lot of survivals. If the tansporter gets to his destination a lot of them will die and I will become a cyborg. Like I am one now. You must destroy the transporter, its on its way to San Francisco. I suggest you hurry up before its too late. You will change a lot of bad things that are to happen in the future. You have to fix all the mistakes we made. And Flame....dont go anywhere....by yourself. Dont try to be a hero and do something stupid. Think twice,before you make a decision. You will change your fate.»