«Gana, no!!» I heard Flame from the other end. But then he yelled. His scream was freezing the blood in my vains. After that I heard nothing. «Flame!» Peter yelled. then he got silent aswell. I didnt see Kyle anywhere but I guess he disappeared alongside Peter and Flame. The machines overruned me. I screamed for help but noone answered. I blacked out.
***
I woke up and noticed Im in a transporter. I look around. There were so many human and dragon survivors and they all are taken into San Francisco,the main hot spot of Buraki, the place overruned by machines. Prison,lab and factory. The main thing is the lab. San Fran is the only place where there are humans and dragons kept. They are not being tortured,held captive for informations and so on. Buraki's virus is using us to turn humans and dragons into perfect skin jobs. Actually, skin and flesh from the outside,machine from the inside. «We are all going to die!» someone yelled. «Nooo nooo!» others cryed. A massive panick attack started in the transporter. «Hey calm down!» I said. «Noone will die. Not under my watch.» I say. «Then do something! Youre a dragon! You have powers!»
«Buraki isnt that stupid! He desgined the machines,the prision,the transporter,everything to reject the physic powers of dragons and humans or any other creatures. Thats why they are so terifying and strong. If they werent,this war would be a piece of cake!» I explain. «So you say they are immune to all the powers we have?» a girl asked. She was so young, I felt really sorry for her to be here in this thing. «Yeah...whats your name?» I ask the girl. «Im Claire. I wanted to be of use to the resitance. Try to save the world. But instead of it I got my parents killed and got myself captured.» I felt it. The pain that she feels now. She was crying,inside. She didnt let it out. «Im sorry....» I put my head down. She didnt say anything. «So you say...you have a power?» Clarie nods. «What can you do?» I was curious. «Its not special,nor something very usefull....» She says. «What is it? Im sure its special» She looks at me. «I have the power of rapid cell regeneration. And I cant feel pain.» I was suprised. Its really a good power. «Now that is really special Claire.» I said and smiled,she smiled back. Sudanlly someone jumps at the transporter. It was Flame. "Flame!" "Step back!" Flame yells. He tryes to brake the prision cell with an axe. For our suprise it was working. He opens the cell large enough for all the dragons and humans to escape. "Look out!" I yell but it was too late. Flame got hit by a harvester that was attached to the transporter. He fell down. "Flame!!" I grab Claire and fly down to catch Flame before he falls to his death. Along the way while I was falling I turned around and used my last bits of fury power to destroy the transporter. The survivors escaped before I turned the transporter into ashes. Finally I grabbed Flame and carried him to safety where Peter and Kyle were waiting. "We have to move on! They know we are here." I say. Flame got up aswell. I pick up Peter and Claire, and he carried Kyle. "How did you guys know I was here?" I asked. Peter,Kyle and Flame looked at eachother. "You told us...." Finally Flame said. "What?!"