Above the fields in the sky there was something that looked like an angel coming from the heavens emiting a great power lightening up the world of darkness that we left behind after the cruel,mercless battle.Buraki's army has fallen, our army has fallen. But the newborns will rise and bring peace to the world of new age. An age where only one blood will rule all. One family, one rule, one bloodline.
«Gana you coming?» I heared Flame. I opened my eyes and looked around. I check out that painting again. «Bloodline...?» I was confused. I wanted to see the next one,but there was no painting. «It cant be true that thats the ending.» I said to myself. Flame,Peter,Claire and Kyle moved ahead allready. «I have to see the next painting.» I try to find it. I looked everywhere in the hall but I found nothing. I put my head down,then I see something under the carpet. I pull it out. It was the next painting. I look at it. I couldnt believe my eyes. We were back at the beginning. Back at... «MistFalls Village?» I turn around and ran to catch up with Flame and others. I get to them. «What took ya?» Flame asked. I didnt answer. «What now?» I asked and looked at a giant door. «This is suppose to be the main room but we cant get it open.» Claire said. Then I noticed that above the door some markings. «Hey whats that?» Flame asked. «it probably means something...»
«Kwentra Niaca ar' Auta» I say. Everyone looks at me. «Its elvish...» «You speak elvi
sh?» Kyle asked. «Yes,only a little. I had an elve for a friend, long ago,its not importaint.» I said. «Umm, it says... I think... Speak friend and enter..» «Well that makes it a whole lot easyer...» Flame was sarcastic. «So whats the elvish word for friend??» Peter asked. «Mello» I said. Sudanlly the door opens. «Woah!» Flame was shocked «You have to teach me to speak elvish» I smiled at him. «So this is an elvish temple I suppose....» Claire started. «Yes it is... it was actually.» we heard someone. This part of the temple was beautifull. No cracked walls,no water,no spiderwebs... «Come in..dont be afraid. I can trust you because you managed to open a door noone could open for a ceuntry.» The voice said. Then I looked around. «Where are you?» I finally asked. «Here....» we looked ahead. There was a throne above. «I am Ealyin» she then rised up. «Youre an elf!» Peter was suprised. So was I. I never thought that I would ever meet an elf. «You drew those paintings?» Flame asked. «Yes. I can see and draw the future. But my powers have weakned. I have no strenght,thats why I was here all this time. Secured and alone...» woah, I kinda feel blessed to be her first guest after ceuntryes of lonelyness. «I know we are here for a reason» I said. Ealyin looked at me. «You have the power of Enchanted Souls. Dragons and humans conected to eachother. Human gains the powers of the dragon that he or she is connected to.» then she looked down. «One gains strenght,while the other one is loosing it. Enchanted souls here are Peter and Gana, and Kyle and Flame.» I cant believe it. «So we are gonna be powerless??» I asked. «No...old one dies while the new one is born. Think about it.» I was thinking about it but nothing came to my mind. My mind was shadowed by the last two paintings that I saw before. I wasnt thinging at anything else but of that. «You have to go now. A friend of yours is waiting for you.» Sudanlly a bright light flashes and we found ourselfs in a swamp. «Eww....more water...» I said. «So what now?» Claire asked. We all looked at eachoter. Noone knew what comes next. I looked ahead and saw nothing. Just more and more swamp and mud. I had no idea why we ended up here. It just all happens for a reason...