nedjelja, 24. listopada 2010.

Trust and Blood

«You have to wait a darkness for the dawn to come.»

Night. Flame and I were on our way back to Crystalden,but something else got our attention so we landed close to Blueedge. A small town like that usually had no problems but something was happening. «I want you to catch every dragon and human with abilities. Put them in this transporter and Bring them to Buraki's Highport prision lands. Do not fail me.»
«Who is that?» Flame asked. «I dont know but we are going to find out. He's one of Buraki's since the machines are also around him. And he mentioned the transporter and...umm... Buraki's Highport prision lands?» Flame shrugged his shoulders. He never heard of that before too. Altho he was with Buraki for a long time,it was wieard that Buraki never mentioned that to anyone but to the men in black. This must be something new built or a top secret. «Are we gonna follow them?» Flame asked. «No...I think those dragons and humans need our help more...» We watched the men in black enter a helicopter. Some soldiers and a few machines stayed and entered Blueedge. We followed. «Stay low!» I whispered to Flame. «Ok they have separated. This town is not that big. Let's split up and kill one by one,pick up as much as heroes as possible.» I said nervously to Flame. «Got it!» he answered. He was a little scared too,but who can blame him, I think I was more. «As soon as your done, fly with our heroes to that mountain. You'll find a cave there. If im not there yet,stay hidden until all is clear.» «What if something goes wrong and you dont come back?» «Then go without me,find Pyron and the others. Get help and dont tell them about Buraki's Highport. I know Pyron will try to do something stupid and insane! Tell them that we started a rebelion in small towns like this one,ok?» «Ok...Gana,just please be careful...please,come back.» «You be carefull Flame» I hugged him «try to capture one of the soldiers so that we can get some information out of him. The more we know the sooner Buraki's what-so-ever plan will fail.» Flame nodded and we separated. I was so many times surrounded with my friends in dangerous situations or importaint tasks. Rarely I was alone. I gotta get used to it now. Sudanlly I heard gun shots and screaming. I ran towards it and saw some soldiers gathering around 3 men. I used my air attack to lour them closer to me by moving a few boxes. «Whats this?» one of them asked. They gathered around the boxes and looked around. I sneaked to the humans that were in an orange suit. They had black bags and a mask on them and a phail injected to theyr hands. I took those off and untied them. «Wake up! You need to leave now.» I whispered. «HEY STOP HER!» A soldier yelled. The 4 of them surrounded me and pointed some wieard guns at me. As soon they were about to fire I created a little tornado and knocked them down. The coast was clear for a few minutes. The captured humans got up. «Thank you dragon for saving us.» A japaniese man saoid and bowed. «I am Hiro.. This is Sendhil and Matt.» «Nice to meet you, I am Gana.» «You are one of the rares,right?» Matt asked. «What?» Before he could answered we heard an explosion,coming from the part where Flame was. «Oh no...Flame.» «Hey,look! More of your kind!» Hiro said pointing to two dragons that landed next to us. «We saw your power and we wanted to ask for your help!» One of them said « My name is Aly. This is my brother Cale.» «Im Gana. What happened? Do you have abilities?» «I dont...but my little sister does.» Cale answered. He then continues « They wanted to take her with them. I just couldnt let them do that. She needs to come with you. Please.» I was shocked. «No brother! What abotu you?» Aly was scared. «I will be fine,dont worry. They wont do anything to me since I dont have any powers. I cant protect you, I am too weak. But she can.» then he looks at me «Please...I beg you..» I nodded «She is safe with me dont worry.» Cale then left to distract the machines that were heading this way. We headed thru the rest of the town and saved more dragons and humans in trouble. I thinked about Flame all the time and hoped that he is in that cave. «Hey..do you hear that?» Sandhil asked «I dont hear anything.» I said «Exactly» We then looked around. It was too quiet. «Its an ambush!!» Matt yelled as soon as he saw soldiers coming from the other side. We went the other way,but then we were stopped by the machines. «We are surrounded!» Aly yelled. I soon started creating a mist. But before it got thicker I got shot. «Gaah!» I fell. They shot me with some electric device. I couldnt control my powers. I felt weaker and weaker. «Gana!» Hiro yelled. «Go there! To that mountain.....there....you will find...a...a cave and more...dragons...and people. They will help you! RUN!» I said. They all headed to the cave. I hoped that Flame was allredy there. I allways hope for the best,maybe thats why I get too mcuh disappointed.

At Pathogen [aka Pinehearst organisation]. The night before Highport transportation

Soldier 1: "Of all the humans and dragons,we actually managed to capture Gana!"
Soldier 2: "Why is she so importaint anyways?"
Soldier 3: "You fool....shes the Godsend!"
Soldier 2: "What??"
Soldier 1: "Godsend. And she is not the only one. Theres more of them. We have to capture them all!"
???: "You managed to loose a lot of those villains. I should bann you right now. But since you got her,you are safe. Listen to me everyone. Those dragons and humans with powers are evil. They are a threath to this world,they cause catastrophes everyday and thats why they need to be locked up somewhere safe. Somewhere where they cant use theyr powers to escape. They caused wars. We will try to maintain them in Buraki's Highport prision lands.We are also working on a virus or a drug that when injected will keep them powerless. This operation will probably take 3-4 years. It absorves findging them,capturing,bringing them to Highport,experiment,inject drugs in all of them and then letting them go. But I warn you,there are many many of them that will fight back and thats why it takes so long to get them."
Buraki: "I will send my machines to get them,guverner Petrelli"
Nathan: "As many of you allready know I have made a deal with Buraki. He will program now his machines to capture,not kill, all of the villains. But rebels will be killed." *turns to Buraki* "My brother Peter will be a menace,but dont hrut him. Just bring him to me and I will talk to him and try to convince him to join us. Cause this is the best way to keep the world in balance. I just hope he will understand that."
Buraki: "Sure...."
Nathan: "This transporter will arrive tomorrow at 7 am at Smalltowers first,we need to do some tests."
Buraki: "Thats a bad idea..."
Nathan: "Why?"
Buraki: "I know Gana will try to do something and she will escape. By that freeing the rest of the villains."
Nathan: "No she wont."