nedjelja, 3. listopada 2010.

The Villans - flashback -

*Ewok Village – Flora and Abrax - year: 1756. *

Flora: «He is our son.....»
Abrax: «You have seen the things he will do! He is no son of mine,he is a monster!»
Flora: «What about Gana?»
Abrax: *looks at the blue egg* «She will not know.» *grabs the black egg* «Noone will know...»
He takes flight. For long days,weeks he seeks for the place to hide the egg,the monster inside of it. He was worried and scared,but that didnt stop him from hiding the egg. Or maybe,destroying it?
Abrax: *lands infront of a tample* «I hope that they will stop you.....» *he puts the egg in a basked, the basket rised up and hoovered into the temple* «Please,save him...» *he flyes back to the Ewok village*
After he left, a dark dragon flyed to the egg and took it with him. Meaning no good with it later.

*Elliot and Bulco – year: 1776.*
Bulco: «You are too young to do anything what Buraki says Elliot! You still have to be trained!»
Elliot: «Just a few questions...when I was an egg,what temple was I in? What happened there for you to take me,only me?!»
Bulco: «Thats none of your concern!»
Elliot: «I just want to know from where do I come from? What are my powers and when am I gonna have them?»
Bulco: *sigh* «Your powers will come by time. Your true father abandoned you and I was the kind one to take you with me to safety!»
Elliot: «But that temple...»
Bulco: *interups him* «That temple wasnt for soon to be special dragons,it was like an orphanage. Start praying boy.....you were the lucky one to be here!»

*Elliot and Buraki – year: 1999*
Buraki: «She is your greatest enemy...you have smiliar powers,but she is more powerfull then you are. You parents wanted to kill you and they kept her. Thats not very nice,is it?»
Elliot: «When can I kill her?»
Buraki: «In the future....you will have a connection with a human. He will meet Pyron,her dear mate, and steal his shadow power. You will meet that human and create an alliance with him. That human will lead you to his partner,that betrays him. And that partner will lead you to her. You will kill her then....»
Elliot: «Oh I will suck the life out of her!»
Buraki: «But there's only one more thing you should know about her...»
Elliot: «What?»
Buraki: «She is your sister.»

*Burakis lab - year: 2008*
Scientist: "The drug has been inflicted in You,my lord. Soon You will be the undestroyable machine with a real heart and mind..."
Buraki: "Make it perfect!"