ponedjeljak, 18. listopada 2010.

Grayvale Island - There and back again

Flame and I after 5 hours of flight over the Atlantis reached Grayvale Island. Finally we landed. «Wow its beautifull» I said noticing beautifull waterfall and a valley. «Its never this easy...remember?» Flame reminded me. He was right. We walked thru the valley prepared for whatever is gonna jump on us first. But on our suprise,nothing happened. It was very peacefull. «Remind me to move in on this Island after the war...» Flame said. «Hah..if it will still exist...» I said. We reached a cave. «Should we enter?» I asked. Flame looked at it. «No...» But I didnt listen. I entered the cave. He had to follow me. «Are ya sure that this is the right place? Normaly it would be a temple...» Flame said nervously. «I see something!» I saw a blue light. We followed it and reached the part of the cave that looks like a great hall. Hall of blue,purple and white diamonds. «Woah this just creeps me out...» Flame said in a good way, quietly, but I could still hear him. «Hello??» I asked. «Anyone here??» Nothing. «Gana...look at this!» I came to the center of this cave where was Flame. Standing infront of the biggest diamond. This one was purple,blue and white togeather. «I wanna touch it...» Flame said. Then he reached for it. So did I. The diamond emits a very bright light. We couldnt see. «Whats happening??» I heard Flame. «I dont know!» I said. Sudanlly I got a migrane again. So did Flame. «Oh great! We found the throne of the king of headackes! Gah!» He was yelling. I could barely hear him. We black out.
* * *

«Open your eyes !» Flame said. I get up. «What happened? Where are the diamonds??» I looked around. All of the diamonds disappeared. «I dont know about you...but I feel kinda different.» I looked at him. «Yeah me too...» «You were the chosen ones who got the power to create forcefields. Remeber, two heads are better then one....use this gift only when sercomstances demand. The forcefields can not me handeled without the bigest care...» Again that voice that led us here in the first place. Wait...forcefields? «Forcefields? Two heads better then one? What the..?» Flame was confused. «I think it means that the ability to create a forcefield togeather is more powerfull then separated.» I said. We got out of the cave and stayed in the valley,thinking of what just happened. «Ok get up!» I said to Flame. «Lets create a forcefield. That is very useful in a war like this.» He gets up. «Ok now...concentrate...» We closed or eyes for a few minutes,but nothing happend. We tryed it a few times more but out of luck. «This is wieard...» Flame said,then he turned hollow. Like he was thinking about something. He seemed upset. Then I remember my mom,dad,Pyron and my Angel. I was scared and sad at same time. I wanted to let all of that out. I looked at Flame,he seemed very sad too. In a wave of emotions we closed our eyes at same time and created a forcefield around us. «We did it!» I said. «Flame we did it! We created a forcefield! Haha!» «Yeah!!» We ran towards eahcther a hugged. We stayed like that for a few moments then after the forcefield disappeared,we separated. «Uhm...hmm...» I didnt know what to say. I was in an akward moment. «Uh...Should we....?» Flame started. «Yeah..we should.» I said. We take flight back to Crystalden.