The fire was sucking in the air more and more. I couldn't breathe. I felt dizzy and lifeless. The room was spinning around so I closed my eyes. I opened them and I found myself in a bright white room. «Whats is this....» thiss...thiss..this . My voice ? It was like an echo,my voice faded away. «Hello?» Hello.. «Huh?» I looked around. This time in that echo wasnt my voice. «Who is this? Where am I??» Where...where am I... Who...Who am I....
I was frightened. The voice seemed like it was mocking me. I stoped myself from saying anything else. I kept my eyes wide open and looked around. Noone was there. I took a few steps forward and sudanlly A tidal wave merged down on me from out of nowhere. «Aahh! Not water! Not again! Noooo!!»
Come to me.. Come seek me where my voice sounds.
Follow my song and learn,learn about the world you live in.
Learn about yourself and your history.
Come...you have no time to waste...
Stuck underwater again but this time I could breathe without any special power from any random sea creatures. I looked around. It was like the deep,lost ocean. «Atlantis?» Hmm..maybe. I sound so wieard under the water. Come...come now... Again that voice. In the distance a bright light was flashing. It looked like a star and it was on top of something that looked like a temple. I swam forward. While I was swimming I notced the beautifull reef and fishes. And then I realised that the ocean isnt that much scary. I had a bad experience with the water when I was a whelpling and eversince that accident I wasnt entering the water. «Another temple... hmm.. whats that sign?» I looked at a sign above the gate. It was like a ign of an element. Element of water? Enter...slowly... I pushed the gate and it opened. The temple was abandoned and half-demolished. But of old age. I enter the yard infront of the temple and look around. «Cemetery??» There were millions of tombstones. I approached one. «Tracy Strauss, 1986 – 2019 ... Oh my God age 33?» I was shocked how young she was.I thinked about if I ever met her. Does not ring a bell. I look at the tombstone next to it. «Micah Sanders 2002 – 2019 . Age 17.» Just a child. But I never heard of him either. Must be a great importance since they are in this place. Save him...Save her....save...all of them! «Wait what?? Who are you?? How can I save all millions of them?» Go to the other side I looked left of the path and came to the other side. Those tombstones were bigger. I looked who it is «Oh no...it... it cant be!!» On the tombstone it said Nera. I went on the next one «Anakin...» Then the next one «Lagon..... Flame... Peter ... Gabriel.... Nathan?! Nathan too?» I move more forward «Angel... Me...» My grave was the last in our row. But wheres Pyron? «Wheres...Where is Pyron? Where is he!!!» I got angry. «Tell me! I know you know so tell me!!» The voice didnt say anything for a while. «Who are you...» One of us,one of them. It is time Gana. Wake up... The temple,the yard started to fade away.. «Wait!! You didnt tell me who you are!!» Our jurneys will cross paths. We will meet. Go...free your allies. Use water to brake free
I open my eyes and found myself in the same room I was before. While I was dreaming I felt freedom for a bit. But now it all changed. «Use water....it say...» Ok Gana concentrate. I close my eyes but it didnt work. Let your emotions flow like water. I kept my eyes closed for a few moments. Then I remembered Pyron. Angel. My little daughter. I spend less and less time with her. I miss her so much. I miss my family and friends. I miss my whole life that I had before. I have to get it all back. I have to... then I remembered... Buraki. The anger and sadness grew inside me. I opened my eyes and in a wave of emotions I released water and I damped down the fire around me. The chain that were holding me down were strong. I was confused and couldnt brake free! «What now ? Im still chained up!» I was refering to that voice spirit. When the temperature drops down below zero.... «The water turns to ice!» I grabbed and froze the chain and pulled myself up «Thank you so much. You are my mentor from now on.» I said randomly to the voice that was guiding me thru the whole mess. I was lucky cause I knew how to handle ice. I am kind of a master of ice but its harder now cause I cant use ice directly on my enemyes, I have to use water first, then turn it to ice. Little more complicated but I manage to pull it of. «Thats a hard door. How do I...» Before I could finish the door unlocked and opened. «Huh? Mentor was that you?» I didnt get an answer but I guessed yes since none of my friends know where I am. Except Flame.. «Oh my God. I need to find Flame! But how....» I look aroud hoping I will find something,but all the doors were locked and I couldnt do anything. Then I saw a security camera that turned to me. I froze. «Oh no.» But the alarm didnt start. The light on the camera blinked a few times then I turned to the door. I looked at it. The red light on the door turned green. «Its unlocked!» I entered another room. I was shocked at whom I ran into.