četvrtak, 1. srpnja 2010.

Intro



They sad its easy being a general after the battle. To him it wasnt. Not least. He got this one,just like many more battles before,he defeated his enemy, killed him in the most vilent,cruel way. He had no mercy upon those who threathen him,upon his enemys. But in his soul he felt pain and sadness while he walked down the battlefield surrounded by massacired bodyes of his allies and his enemyes,limbs ripped out and heads cut off and the sounds of the wounded ones fades away. «They didnt have to die. Not today...» he said to himself. He tryed to avoid the ones that were screaming for him to kill them, so that theyr pain finally goes away. He was a soldier who hated war. Robert Petrelli died in 1984.
* * *
I never knew where I belong. Im 24 and in this world full of caos I had no role. I live in a small village called Bellvale. It was a quiet place. We had no enemyes,no threads,just living behind Gods back,noone knows we exist. It was a perfect place for cowards,the ones that dont want to help out our country,our world in wars. I was dreaming that one day I would become a soldier, a general and lead my forces to battle againts Burakis machines. Just like my dad. But in his days,there were just humans vs humans,monsters vs monsters. Today,its kinda different. Speaking of different, I was not accepted in the company of my coevals. They were mocking me saying that Im a freak cause I dont speak,at all. Everytime someone asks me why Im quiet I would allways give the same answer: «Cause noone has asked me anything...» What a great comeback. One day, I was thinking and discovered something. Something I had. Like a power. I was so furious that in a fight, I knocked out a guy that was making me mad. Not with my hands,with my mind. Eversince that everyone thought I was a freak. But I know I wasnt. I know there are more of them who have this power. When I came home I experimented a little and moved few objects in my room with my mind. I was shocked and I prayed that one day someone will come to this village and take me with him on an adventure,on a battlefield where, I truly believed,belong. I never thought that that someone,will be dragons.

Peter Petrelli